Due to some new Government requirements we cannot receive foreign remittances in our account for the time being. Local donations can be made through domestic channels or international donations can be made to @SalafiBookstore or @albaseerah on behalf of Al Ikhlaas Trust. We hope that the issue will soon be resolved in-sha-Allah.
Donate Today: Directly
- Account Name: Al Ikhlaas Trust
- Bank: Meezan Bank
- Branch: GT Road, Morgah More, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Branch code: 0825
- Account no: 0103987805
- IBAN: PK07MEZN0008250103987805
- Swift: MEZNPKKA
- Registered Office: Al Ikhlaas Trust, Office 17, 1st Floor, Al-Ghaffar Mall, G-11 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Donate at the Salafi Bookstore, Birmingham UK
Send your donation to the Salafi Bookstore, and they will pass it to Al-Ikhlaas Trust in Pakistan. Please make sure you add “Ikhlaas” as a reference to every donation intended for us. You can donate online at salafibookstore.com
Donate by visiting the bookstore: 472 Coventry Road
Small Heath, Birmingham,
Tel: 0121 773 0033 / 0121 773 0003
Donate by bank transfer:
- Account name: Salafi Bookstore & Islamic Centre
- Reference or note: Ikhlaas
- Bank: Lloyds Bank
- Account Number: 00231260
- Sort Code: 30-93-09
- Branch: Erdington, Birmingham, UK.
- BIC/SWIFT CODE: LOYDGB21282.
- IBAN: GB14 LOYD 3093 0900 2312 60.
Donate at Al-Baseerah Bookstore, Bradford UK
Walk in and donate at:
459-461 Great Horton Road
Tel: 01274 501 736
Mon – Sat 11:30AM – 7:30PM
Sun 11:30AM – 6:30PM
The cheap, fast and safe way to send money abroad: TransferWise
Send money to Pakistan
It is safe, secure and regulated.
Fast with no hidden costs
Your money reaches us quickly and from your bank through TransferWise to our charity account, so no fear of loss, inshā’-Allāh.
A few easy steps
The process is quick and easy and totally safe.
How TransferWise works
(Apologies but this video has background music that is unavoidable)