We are pleased to inform you that our bank account has been cleared to receive foreign funds, and all praise is for Allah. We encourage you to donate towards our ongoing projects and charity drives. May Allah bless you!
A great opportunity for Sadaqah Jāriyah. Donate to build the Da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah with a focus on the English speaking community in Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan.
DONATIONS FROM PAKISTAN AND THE UK
Donate Directly To Al-Ikhlaas Trust
You can talk with us via WhatsApp: mywa.link/darimibookstore
Or donate directly:
- Account Name: Al Ikhlaas Trust
- Bank: Meezan Bank
- Branch: GT Road, Morgah More, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Branch code: 0825
- Account no: 0103987805
- IBAN: PK07MEZN0008250103987805
- Swift: MEZNPKKA
- Registered Office: Al-Ikhlaas Trust, Shop 18, Ground Floor, Al-Ghaffar Mall, G-11 Markaz, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Pop-in to Ad-Dārimī Bookstore & Islamic Centre: Islamabad
Our Services: In-store shopping: books (English, Urdu and Arabic) , jilbābs, thawbs, organic honey, herbal teas―have a chat, ask questions or just browse the library. Safe and friendly atmosphere: families and ladies welcome.
Located in: Al-Ghaffar Mall, G-11 Markaz.
Full Address: Shop 18 / 19, Ground Floor, Al Ghaffar Mall, G-11 Markaz, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan.
Donate at the Salafi Bookstore, Birmingham UK
Send your donation to the Salafi Bookstore, and they will pass it to Al-Ikhlaas Trust in Pakistan. Please make sure you add “Ikhlaas” as a reference to every donation intended for us. You can donate online at salafibookstore.com/ikhlaas
Donate by visiting the bookstore:
472 Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham, B10 0UG
Tel: 0121 773 0033 / 0121 773 0003
Donate by bank transfer:
- Account name: Salafi Bookstore & Islamic Centre
- Reference or note: Ikhlaas
- Bank: Lloyds Bank
- Account Number: 00231260
- Sort Code: 30-93-09
- Branch: Erdington, Birmingham, UK.
- BIC/SWIFT CODE: LOYDGB21282.
- IBAN: GB14 LOYD 3093 0900 2312 60.